Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Up the walls and down again

 

So it's been quite a while since I've posted here. What's changed? I'm pretty well settled here in Edmonton now, and I'm enjoying Summer while it's still here. I've found work at a company in downtown Edmonton (and they are open source friendly to boot).

Since my move I've yet to get a chance to visit Vancouver again, but my girlfriend and I have been spending several weekends in Calgary with her parents. They live on the West side of the city making it a short drive to some very beautiful hikes in the Rockies.

As the picture above indicates I've taken up indoor climbing. My girlfriend and have been managing at least one climbing season a week since we started in June. It's a great way to keep fit and a pile of fun to boot. (In case you are wondering why I'm not roped in the picture, it's because I'm bouldering below the 3 meter line.)

Oh yeah, and I've got an Israeli dance class starting at the Edmonton JCC in September. I'm quite excited about this opportunity to teach and pass on this great activity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a sexy guy on that wall...is he single?