Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Back in Canada

That's right, back in the winter waste land. Okay, so I lie, Canada really isn't all Arctic wilderness. But, it was snowing in Edmonton today which is where I am at the moment.

So I never really ended up blogging my travels as much as I expected. Internet access was not always easy to get to when I was in Israel, and there's only so much patience for computers when on holiday so I spent most of my time on emails.

Canada is proving to be quite a culture shock for me after living in Israel for two months. I'll adjust back eventually I guess :)

I still need to upload a bunch of photos and do the whole trip summary thing. Needless to say I had a great time.

4 comments:

Daniel said...

Welcome back! :D I hope that you had a great time.

-- Daniel

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

I would like to see photos.

Jeff from the Libranet Forum

bluesdog said...

Welcome home, man!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back,

i hope you`ve enjoyed your trip :-)
Peter(Olivero)