Friday, December 30, 2005

First post from Israel

Well, here I am in Israel in the house of my cousin, his wife and their little boy. The past ten days in Israel have been an amazing blur of people, places, and emotions; an exhasting experience to say the least. Now that the first "tour" phase of my trip is over I'll hopefully be able to relax a bit more. Birthright is an amazing experience, one I'd recommend to anyone who hasn't done a group tour of Israel. Our tour leaders were amazing, and they really tried to show us as much of Israel as they could within the time given. Our group really bonded from the start with everyone getting along with everyone else. I'll speak more on the trip later once I've collected my thoughts a bit more. In the mean time, check out some photos on the Canada Israel Experience website.

No comments: